Frequently Asked Questions

A countries we recruit student for are United Kingdom, Ireland, USA, and Canada.

Most of the universities we work with enable us to apply for a percentage tuition reduction fees for our students..

Yes, you can bring your family if you are studying for master’s degree and above.

No, our services are free. We help with securing admission and assisting with visa application for free.

Documents needed depends on the degree you are applying for. Data page of international passport, personal statement SSCE Results (Certificate and Statement of Results), BSc Certificate or Statement of Results (For Post Graduates), Academic Transcripts, Reference Letter (Personal and Academic), CV.

We will put you through the accommodation process and we have some representatives abroad that will assist.

Yes, must of our partner schools allows you to apply for masters with a third-class degree from undergraduate but you will have to do a pre-masters then proceed.

No, you do not have to write IELTS if you passed English in your WAEC/NECO.

Follow Us on Our Social Media Pages

All rights reserved @ 2020 Community Trust Network

Contact Us

Website design and development by Reachout Integrated Solutions

Previous Next
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this